SafeSign Authentication Server
One platform supports all authentication methods, applications, and users
SafeSign Authentication Server is software that centralizes management of strong authentication for all users, all applications, and all access channels, making it easier for organizations to implement a range of authentication requirements. By enabling the centralized provisioning and management of a variety of strong authentication methods and devices, SafeSign Authentication Server helps organizations efficiently—and with minimal integration effort—implement the most appropriate level of security consistent with the risk profile of each application. As a result, they can reduce the administrative burden of maintaining a high-assurance, auditable security infrastructure that enforces policies appropriately across the enterprise without compromising security or business rules. SafeSign Authentication Server supports diverse authentication methods including:
- Mobile tokens
- OATH tokens
- PKI cards, soft certificates, or USB tokens
- Vasco and ActivIdentity proprietary hardware tokens
- EMV authentication
- Smart cards
- Generic Triple DES-based tokens
- Encrypted passwords
Benefits of SafeSign Authentication Server
- Enables organizations to secure multiple applications quickly using risk appropriate strong authentication.
- Streamlines application integration and interoperability with a comprehensive selection of industry-standard APIs.,
- Facilitates maintenance of legally enforceable, tamper-evident audit trails.
- Ensures the highest degree of availability and performance with a scalable, resilient architecture.