Deploy high assurance solutions with confidence
Products from Thales e-Security are proven to deliver high assurance in a wide range of settings — including some of the world’s most stringent security environments. With a certified product from Thales, you can be sure that your solution meets a specific, well-defined security baseline.
To learn about Thales compliance to each of the following standards, please visit the certificate pages listed below.
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), a U.S. government standard
- Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (CC), a widely used international standard
- PCI HSM, a Payment Card Industry (PCI) standard for hardware security modules (HSMs)
- CESG Assisted Products Service (CAPS), a UK certification scheme
- Methode d’Evaluation des Produits Securitaire “bancaires” (MEPS), an approval scheme used by the French banking industry
Please note that certifications are performed against specific firmware versions, and not every firmware version released by Thales undergoes certification.