Whether you are validating for the first time, undergoing an annual assessment, or simply want an expert ‘once-over’, we can help. Our Assessment service lets you clearly demonstrate that you have implemented every part of PCI DSS.
We start by auditing your environment to make sure that you’re prepared for a full review. Once you are, we’ll test everything against the Standard, following each of the required procedures. We’ll also verify any compensating controls that you have in place.
We’ll keep you fully informed throughout the process, giving you plenty of time to address any issues that may impede validation, as we progress towards writing a comprehensive Report on Compliance (RoC) and Attestation of Compliance (AoC). This is our approach.
A formal Assessment is the key step in an ongoing compliance Maintenance process.
- Full formal assessment against the PCI DSS by Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs)
- Impartial review of your in-scope systems, people and processes
- Receive a full Report on Compliance and Attestation of Compliance
- Formal verification of any compensating controls
- Assistance with your Self Assessment Questionnaire as required
- Reassurance that your account data security is appropriate
Click here for a datasheet